Celebrate your child’s special day with a thrill-filled party! Explore EdVenture, and take your place on the birthday throne. This fantastic two-hour party includes fun for 15 kids with all day admission for party guests.
View birthday room photos here!
Print your own invitations here!
Eddie’s Big Birthday Bash!
The BIG Birthday Bash includes:
- Party room for two hours (plus 15 minutes set-up time)
- Plastic table cover
- Ready-to-print invitations
- T-shirt for the birthday child
- All-day admission for the party guests
- Membership discounts based on your level will be applied at registration. ($170 for EdVenture Members, 1 Free BIG Birthday Bash for Premiere Members*)
- $200 Non-member (up to 15 children, including guest of honor)
- Add $15 per additional child
* Bash Add-ons are not included.
* Member discounts are applied at registration.
We encourage the parents of party guests to stay for the party. All guests 13 and up are admitted for no additional charge. Party rooms comfortably hold 35 guests. Party reservations are first-come, first-reserved. A 50% deposit is required at booking.
Eddie’s BIGGER Birthday Bash!
Enjoy an EdVenture birthday party with even more of your family and friends in our first floor Imaginarium!
The BIGGER Birthday Bash includes:
- Party room for two hours with extended time for event set-up and break down
- Plastic table cover, plates, cups, napkins and flatware
- Birthday party favors for up to 25 children
- Take-home craft activity for all children
- Ready-to-print invitations
- EdVenture birthday T-shirts for guest of honor
- All day admission for party guests
- $50 credit towards a BASH Add-on
- $20 gift certificate to EdVenture's gift shop, EdCetera
- $400 for a party for non-members, up to 25 children, including birthday child.
$18 for each additional child.
- Membership discounts based on your level will be applied at registration. (15 percent discount for both EdVenture and Premiere members)
All guests 13 and up are admitted for no additional charge. The Imaginarium comfortably holds 50 guests. Party reservations are first-come, first-reserved.
Please schedule BASH Add-ons two weeks in advance. Enhance your party with add-on experiences.
First Birthday Bash - $100
Your first birthday will be complete with a costumed character visit, a special birthday story time and sing-a-long time with your guests! Plastic table cover, plates, cups, napkins and flatware are also provided.
Birthday Bounce House - $120
Take your birthday party to new heights as you and your guests get exclusive access to EdVenture’s birthday bounce house. (Ages 3 and up, four children at a time)
Character Appearance - $40
A very special costumed friend can help you and your friends have the BEST birthday. Character options: Ellie the Elephant, Bessie the Cow, A Cookie Eating Monster, a friendly Dragon, and a cuddly Teddy Bear.
Craft Activity - $30
Get creative during your birthday and take home a one of a kind piece of art. You supply the creativity and we will provide supplies!
Craft options: Do It Yourself Coin Bank or Fun Birthday Masks
Carousel - $50
Take a ride on a giraffe or blast off in a rocket ship on EdVenture’s carousel. Unlimited rides for you and your guests.
Snow Cones - $40
One snow cone per child attending the party.
Popcorn - $30
$2 per bag, 15 bag minimum
Mini Golf - $60 *Currently not available due to exhibit construction
Take a trip around the solar system during a round of mini golf on EdVenture’s Planet Putt and Play course.
Ice and decorate your own cupcakes. Once you are done, enjoy your tasty creation!
Monday through Friday, 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. (Eddie's BIGGER Birthday Bash: 10 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.)
Bring Your Own
- Ice cream
- Food and drinks
- Party favors (also available for purchase)
- Outside entertainment (clowns, magicians, etc.)
- Open flames (Birthday candles are permitted.)
- Crock pots or other appliances
Cash, check or credit cards are accepted. *50 percent of the total party cost is required at the time of the reservation. The remaining balance is due by 5 p.m. at least five days prior to the party date. If your payment is not received by the deadline, your reservation will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
If you cancel two weeks before a scheduled party, 20 percent of the deposit is refunded. If you cancel within one week of your party, the entire deposit is forfeited.
Reservations or questions?
Chapin Hardy, Event and Programs Manager