At EdVenture, inspiring children with the wish to learn is at the core of all we do. We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to experience that moment when the spark of curiosity ignites or the window to new possibilities opens. For every child we welcome through our doors, there are thousands who will never have that opportunity. We are working to change this, but we need your help.
Yes, Every Child is an initiative to provide accessibility to educational programming for underserved children and families through targeted community outreach and reduced museum admission. These efforts are made possible by corporate sponsorships and individual contributions from people like you. Our vision to create the next generation of lifelong learners was developed with all children in mind. Regardless of cultural, ethnic, geographic or socio-economic barriers, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to participate in and grow from the unique educational experiences of EdVenture.With your support, we can make a difference in the lives of children most in need of a chance to experience the joy of learning.
Contributions to Yes, Every Child support a multitude of initiatives designed to provide underserved children and families with greater access to EdVenture. Examples include:
- Families who receive SNAP, WIC or Medicaid benefits receive $2 admission per person.
- EdVenture's Community Partners Program allows youth-serving organizations in Richland and Lexington to provide free access for small groups and families they serve.
- EdVenture-To-Go makes museum programs mobile for rural communities across the state.
- Support for translation of educational materials allows bi-lingual educators to take the EdVenture experience to Hispanic and Latino communities.
- Through a variety of health programs addressing health disparities among low-income families, EdVenture serves as a catalyst for building strong communities.
- Community-wide health and wellness events, such as EDDIE's Block Party, are provided free to the public.
- Support for participation in area community festivals provides a connecting point for families to learn more ways to engage in museum offerings.
- Instilling the desire to learn, the courage to question, and the power to imagine new possibilities can change a child's life. Working together, we can create a bright and promising future for the next generation of lifelong learners.
C.G. Fuller Foundation