Start planning an unforgettable school field study or a visit for any group of 15 or more right here.
Curriculum-based field trips are designed to meet standards in science, math, social studies, language arts and health. Complement classroom instruction with a strong dose of problem solving, critical thinking and fun!
120 minutes includes a 45-minute program filled with age-appropriate SC Educational Standards-based activities led by an EdVenture educator, plus 75 minutes of museum exploration.
Field Study Admission
- Admission: $5.00 per child (with program) / $6.00 per child (with lab)
- Chaperones: $5.00 per person or one free chaperone for every seven students
- Teachers: Free
Pre-K field studies receive a discounted admission rate of just $4.00 per child for Pre-K groups.
Field Study Resources
- Admission: $8.50 per person
While homeschool groups can schedule any programming available in our Field Study Guides, we set aside every first Friday from 2:30-3:30 p.m. specifically for homeschool visitors.
Organized groups, including support groups, churches, MOPS and service organizations, can also enjoy a discounted admission of $8.50 per person for a self-led visit. Reservations are required two weeks in advance.
- Visit includes all day admission
- One adult chaperone (age 16+) per seven children is required