At one of the Southeast’s most fun and exciting places, everyone working here is a kid at heart! Maybe you’d like to join a team that’s part of a positive, challenging and rewarding work environment? We’re always looking for bright minds for employment at EdVenture.
Four Facts for Job Searchers:
- EdVenture is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity in all jobs at all levels within the organization.
- All resumes and applications are maintained on file for six months.
- Open positions are listed on this page until they are filled.
- Applications are accepted only for specific job vacancies as posted and are only accepted via email.
EdVenture Children’s Museum wants YOU! EdVenture Children’s Museum, the largest children’s museum in the Southeast is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Check back soon.
How to Apply:
- Applications should be completed and emailed to Please put the position(s) for which you have applied in the subject line of the email.
- In addition to the application, a cover letter and resume should be submitted for all positions.
- You will be notified by phone or email, if you are chosen for an interview. We cannot respond to phone calls or emails about specific positions.