Yes Every Child
For every child we welcome through our doors, there are thousands who will never have that opportunity. Yes, Every Child is our initiative to make educational programming accessible for under resourced children and families. It’s a call individuals and corporations are embracing to cultivate new generations of well-educated, well- equipped South Carolinians.
Help us break cultural, ethnic, geographic and socio-economic barriers with a tax-deductible contribution today.
How Yes, Every Child Helps
• Families who receive SNAP, WIC or Medicaid benefits receive $1 admission per person.
• Family Night offers extended hours on the second Tuesday of each month with $1 admission per person.
• EdVenture-To-Go makes museum programs mobile for rural communities across the state.
• Educational material translation allows bi-lingual educators to take the EdVenture experience to Hispanic and Latino communities.
• A variety of health programs address wellness disparities among low-income families.
• Community-wide health and wellness events, such as Eddie’s Block Party, are offered free to the public.
• Support for participation in area community festivals connects EdVenture to families in the community.
• Provide reduced or free admission for underserved families to attend special literacy, health, or school readiness events, such as StoryBook Ball and Countdown to Kindergarten.
Louis Fawcett, Senior Vice President of Principal Gifts
email@example.com (803) 667-6266
C.G. Fuller Foundation