EdVenture Eats is serving our community through healthy nutrition education. Each program initiative is designed to empower people to adopt a more nutritious diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Click image above for menu and hours of operation.
Click image above for photos of catering items.
Contact the number below to book.
Click image above for Cooking Lab class information.
Click image above for information.
- City of Columbia Health and Wellness Challenge -In partnership with City of Columbia, our Cooking Lab chefs prepare healthy and inexpensive meals with families from our local community.
- Cooking Matters
- Culinary Medicine - In partnership with Beverly Yates Wilson, director of Foodshare S.C., the program guides first and second year medical student from the University of South Carolina through healthy recipes and highlights the messaging the soon-to-be-doctors will be able to share with their patients.
- Culinary Quest - In partnership with Richland School District Two, EdVenture is exploring opportunities to build a workforce development program with future chefs, while providing them with hands-on experience necessary to matriculate successfully into collegiate culinary programs. (Set to begin mid-fall to early-spring.
- Let's Move/City of Columbia - Cookbook - In partnership with the City of Columba, Cooking Lab staff has developed Fit for a Kid, a free collection of recipes targeted to children about healthy eating and physical activity. Copies are distributed through EdVenture Eat programming.
- Parks & Recreation Partnership
* * * * *
Ashley Hutto, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenny Smith, email@example.com
Dr. Kathie Williams, Director of Family & Community Health
Cooking Lab classes are supported by:
Lipscomb Family Foundation
EdVenture Eats is supported by: