Accessibility & Inclusion
Every child deserves enriching experiences that spark a lifelong love of learning. That’s why EdVenture experiences are barrier-free whether visitors are challenged by physical or social accessibility issues.
• Most exhibits meet or exceed federal and ADA requirements.
• Elevators serve each of the museum’s floors.
• All bathrooms and water fountains are wheelchair accessible.
• Handicapped parking is available in front of the main entrance.
• Service animals welcome.
• Families who receive SNAP, WIC or Medicaid benefits receive $1 admission per person.
• Family Night (second Tuesday of each month) offers $1 admission per person.
• Admission for children is only 12 cents on 12-Cent Kids’ Day, on the 12th day of every month through July 2016
Food & Allergies
• Food and drinks are not allowed in exhibit areas.
• If you, or your child, have food allergies that prevent you from eating in the cafe, please ask a staff member for assistance.
• All birthday party or special event balloons must be Mylar. No latex.
• School weekday afternoons are low-traffic visiting times.