Sunday, May 14, 2017
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Moms, come celebrate your special day with your children at EdVenture! Admission is free for mothers and grandmothers, too!
- Making a card for Mom to show her how special she is (Lobby, All day)
- Taking a photo with Mom to remember the day! (All Day, Butterfly photo opp in the Butterfly Garden)
- Making tissue paper flowers (Aha Factory, All Day)
- Enjoying story time with the P.D. Eastman favorite, Are You My Mother? (Library, 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.)
- Learning about the life stages of the butterfly art activity (Butterfly Garden, All Day)
The much-loved butterfly exhibit Blooming Butterflies will be opening this weekend.
Everyday At EdVenture
Your child will explore his creative side in the Aha Factory, a fun, safe environment in Maker Works where everyday objects are transformed into works of art!
Check out our one of a kind multimedia experience! Step into "Home Safe Home" and learn how to prevent the five most common mistakes that lead to house fires in South Carolina. Free with admission.
Calling all makers, tinkerers and inventors! It’s time to tap your ingenuity and imagination in EdVenture’s newest workshop for creative thinkers and doers.