Saturday, April 15, 2017 - Saturday, April 15, 2017
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hop down the bunny trail to EdVenture Children’s Museum for an eggstra-special day. Bring your camera and snap a picture with the Easter Bunny, participate in a scavenger hunt for treats in the museum, jump like a bunny in a moon bounce, and enjoy various spring-themed activities! Dance with us around the Maypole, plant some seeds with us, and ring in spring with face painting and more! Free with membership or regular admission.
- Easter Bunny appearances: (9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am-with Story Time, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm-with Story Time, 3:30pm & 4:30pm) Bring your camera! You won't want to miss this photo op!
- Easter Bunny in Training Seek & Find: (10am, noon, 2pm & 4pm) Guests search of Bunnies in Training scattered throughout the museum bearing treats.
- Bitty Bunny Hunt & Story Time: (11am, 1pm & 3pm) Guests 3 and under will love this activity of searching for treats and listening to a story just for them!
- Maypole Dance: (11:45am, 1:45pm & 3:45pm) Take part in this traditional folk dance that ends with a decorated pole with beautifully woven ribbon.
- Face painting: (10am-2pm) Get your bunny whiskers on!
- Exploding Eggs science activity: (10:30am, 12:30pm & 3pm) Learn about chemical reactions with acids and bases with egg-splosively fun science!
- Tissue Paper Flower Art: (All day!) Make a flower to decorate for spring!
- Pinwheels Fun: (10am-2pm) Make your own pinwheel and discover forces of wind and motion.
- Plant your own seeds: (11am-1pm) Take home your own seedling to watch it grow!
- STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art & math) Egg Activity Tables: (All day) Science is cool! Build jelly bean structures, take the matching egg-half challenge and build egg towers!
Everyday At EdVenture
Your child will explore his creative side in the Aha Factory, a fun, safe environment in Maker Works where everyday objects are transformed into works of art!
Check out our one of a kind multimedia experience! Step into "Home Safe Home" and learn how to prevent the five most common mistakes that lead to house fires in South Carolina. Free with admission.
Calling all makers, tinkerers and inventors! It’s time to tap your ingenuity and imagination in EdVenture’s newest workshop for creative thinkers and doers.