EdVenture can come to your school or group meeting with a variety of hands-on educational experiences. We have a dedicated staff of educators who are completely “in the know” when it comes to making learning more fun and engaging for students.
EdVenture at Your School
Don’t have the time or budget for travel but still want your students to have the EdVenture experience? Not a problem. We’ll bring EdVEnture to you! We’ve taken our best programs and made them mobile so students everywhere can experience learning through active, hands-on participation. These in-school programs will entertain and educate students without taking an entire day from your teaching schedule or requiring travel coordination.
To open and view a complete list of EdVenture-To-Go Field Trip Programs, click here.
EdVenture-To-Go programs* include:
- Programs incorporating engaging activities presented in your classroom by a member of our EdVenture education team. Approximately 45 minutes each.
- Each program accommodates up to 25 students.
- The cost is $5.00 per student for each 45-minute program.
- There is a minimum program fee of $125 per program on the same day. In that case, the cost will only be $100 per additional program.
- Assembly Programs developed to accommodate larger classes or entire grade levels. Approximately 45 minutes each.
- Each program accommodates up to 150 people.
- The cost is $2.00 per student for each 45-minute program.
- There is a minimum program fee of $200.