At one of the Southeast’s most fun and exciting places, everyone working here is a kid at heart! Maybe you’d like to join a team that’s part of a positive, challenging and rewarding work environment? We’re always looking for bright minds for employment at EdVenture.
Four Facts for Job Searchers
1. EdVenture is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity in all jobs at all levels within the organization.
2. All resumes and applications are maintained on file for six months.
3. Open positions are listed on this page until they are filled.
4. Applications are accepted only for specific job vacancies as posted and are only accepted via email.
How to Apply
1. Applications should be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position(s) for which you have applied in the subject line of the email.
2. In addition to the application, a cover letter and resume should be submitted for all positions.
3. You will be notified by phone or email, if you are chosen for an interview. We cannot respond to phone calls or emails about specific positions.
Download the application now.
EdVenture Children’s Museum wants YOU!
EdVenture Children’s Museum, the largest children’s museum in the Southeast is currently hiring for the following part-time positions:
• After School Staff (off-site in Richland School District One schools)
Monday-Friday, 2-6 p.m., occasional professional development meetings on Saturdays
• Café Sales Associates
Varies: Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Cooking /Nutrition Lab Education Associate
Temporary Seasonal Opening (Summer)
This position works closely with the staff of EdVenture Eats and the Nutrition Lab Coordinator and Nutrition Lab Educator to accomplish the development and delivery of all programs in the museum's Cooking Lab; teaches or assists with all programs both inside the cooking lab and in community outreaches. (Cooking Lab programs target children and families, teachers and students and youth.); and coordinates all materials and supplies, staffing and volunteers and partnerships with relevant individuals and organizations.
• Extended Learning Program Camp Educator
Part Time (Schedule will be developed with Camp Coordinator)
• Guest Experience Associates - front desk, exhibits, museum programming
Saturday-Sunday, 8:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
Some availability for extra hours during the week
• Sales and Marketing Associate
Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30 p.m.